Enter the exciting
and dynamic world
Diploma of Business
Do you want to enter the Business world with current and relevant skills?
The Diploma of Business equips you with the knowledge you need to transition into the world of Business, through cultivating your skills in a variety of fundamental business knowledge areas.
With experienced professionals on hand, this is your opportunity to enter the exciting world of Business.
Diploma of Business
Learn online and self-pace your studies. Our programs are designed to fit around your needs.
Subject Areas Include:
Our Diploma of Business (BSB50215) includes 8 Units of Competency.
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM502# - Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance management processes
Units marked with a # require the practical demonstration of skills in a simulated work environment.
A variety of options are available to complete practical assessments including through private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), submitting a video recording, or in your own workplace.
Progress through your course is achieved by completing each unit’s assessment book, and 1 practical demonstration.
You’ll be well equipped to enter fields such as marketing, human resources, IT, banking, accounting, retail or commercial. You’ll have the skills to be employed as a valuable team contributor in a business, or to start and manage your own business.
Potential Career Outcomes:
To gain entry into this course, you will need to have:
How To Enrol
If you apply today, you could be studying within 2 working days. So once you have decided on a course and would like to enrol, we encourage you to complete your enrolment as soon as practicable to secure your place.
We’ve made the enrolment process very easy.
To apply, simply complete and submit an Online Course Enrolment at www.colab.edu.au/apply. (You can save your application and return to finish it later if you need).
The tuition fee for this course is either:
- Reduced Upfront Credit Card Payment of $3,490, or
- Credit Card with initial payment of $235, with 17 subsequent equal monthly payments of $235 per month, due on the same day of each following months.
What Happens Next?
Once you are successfully enrolled you will receive a welcome email confirming your enrolment.
A Course Advisor will then call you to step you through all the details you will need to know prior to commencement and supply you with all relevant login information to access your student portal.
We support our students in their dreams of a new career and we're proud of all their success.
- All Nationally Recognised Training Programs are subject to regular industry review and modification from time to time. The information included in this Course Outline is indicative of the final curriculum but may not necessarily contain all units necessary for completion of the qualification. Any changes, upgrades or expansions to the curriculum will be instigated in such a way that your studies are affected as little as possible.
- Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
- You need to adhere to the due dates shown for each unit to ensure you complete your course within the appropriate timeframe. If you are having difficulty meeting the timeframes, please contact your Student Support Centre to discuss your options.
- A summary of the Employability Skills developed through this qualification can be downloaded from www.training.gov.au.