It provided me with a comprehensive understanding
of how a business operates
Diploma of Business Administration
Do you want to actively contribute to the business world?
The Diploma of Business Administration will provide you with a broad knowledge base in areas such as strategy, systems, customer service and performance management, so you are equipped to enter, and contribute to, the business world. You will develop relevant skills in current business practices and foster your development and growth in social and personal abilities.
With experienced professionals on hand, this is your opportunity to enter the exciting world of Business.
Diploma of Business Administration
Learn online and self-pace your studies. Our programs are designed to fit around your needs.
Subject Areas Include:
Our Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) includes 8 Units of Study.
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM502# - Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBADM503 - Plan and manage conferences
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBCUS501# - Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502# - Manage people performance
Units marked with a # require the practical demonstration of skills in a simulated work environment.
A variety of options are available to complete practical assessments including through private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), submitting a video recording, or in your own workplace.
Progress through your course is achieved by completing each unit’s assessment book, and 1 practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, your Certificate and Transcript of Academic Record will be issued by the College of Leadership & Business. You will be well equipped for a career in any business sector, whether it is private, government or not-for-profit.
Potential Career Outcomes:
To gain entry into this course, you will need to have:
How To Enrol
If you apply today, you could be studying within 2 working days. So once you have decided on a course and would like to enrol, we encourage you to complete your enrolment as soon as practicable to secure your place.
We’ve made the enrolment process very easy.
To apply, simply complete and submit an Online Course Enrolment at www.colab.edu.au/apply. (You can save your application and return to finish it later if you need).
The tuition fee for this course is either:
- Reduced Upfront Credit Card Payment of $3,490, or
- Credit Card with initial payment of $235, with 17 subsequent equal monthly payments of $235 per month, due on the same day of each following months.
What Happens Next?
Once you are successfully enrolled you will receive a welcome email confirming your enrolment.
A Course Advisor will then call you to step you through all the details you will need to know prior to commencement and supply you with all relevant login information to access your student portal.
We support our students in their dreams of a new career and we're proud of all their success.
- All Nationally Recognised Training Programs are subject to regular industry review and modification from time to time. The information included in this Course Outline is indicative of the final curriculum but may not necessarily contain all units necessary for completion of the qualification. Any changes, upgrades or expansions to the curriculum will be instigated in such a way that your studies are affected as little as possible.
- Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
- You need to adhere to the due dates shown for each unit to ensure you complete your course within the appropriate timeframe. If you are having difficulty meeting the timeframes, please contact your Student Support Centre to discuss your options.
- A summary of the Employability Skills developed through this qualification can be downloaded from www.training.gov.au.