Project Management is such a flexible qualification
that is relevant across
a broad spectrum of industries
Diploma of Project Management
Are you keen to learn about managing timelines and leading key projects?
Through the Diploma of Project Management you will develop and understand key principles in managing projects such as determining sufficient resources to drive project completion, govern risk and scope of the project works, and control elements such as cost and timing.
Our program is practical and relevant, developing your skills and knowledge by experienced professionals.
Diploma of Project Management
Learn online and self-pace your studies. Our programs are designed to fit around your needs.
Subject Areas Include:
Our Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) includes 12 Units of Competency.
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG511 - Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 - Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 - Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 - Manage project human resources
- BSBMGT502# - Manage people performance
- BSBPMG516 - Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG519 - Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG521 - Manage project integration
Units marked with a # require the practical demonstration of skills in a simulated work environment.
A variety of options are available to complete practical assessments including through private one-on-one or small group assessment (in person or via Skype), submitting a video recording, or in your own workplace.
Progress through your course is achieved by completing each unit’s assessment book, and 1 practical demonstration.
Upon successful completion of all course requirements, your Certificate and Transcript of Academic Record will be issued by the College of Leadership & Business. You will be able to apply project management skills in a variety of project contexts across a range of industries.
Potential Career Outcomes:
To gain entry into this course, you will need to have:
How To Enrol
If you apply today, you could be studying within 2 working days. So once you have decided on a course and would like to enrol, we encourage you to complete your enrolment as soon as practicable to secure your place.
We’ve made the enrolment process very easy.
To apply, simply complete and submit an Online Course Enrolment at www.colab.edu.au/apply. (You can save your application and return to finish it later if you need).
The tuition fee for this course is either:
- Reduced Upfront Credit Card Payment of $3,490, or
- Credit Card with initial payment of $235, with 17 subsequent equal monthly payments of $235 per month, due on the same day of each following months.
What Happens Next?
Once you are successfully enrolled you will receive a welcome email confirming your enrolment.
A Course Advisor will then call you to step you through all the details you will need to know prior to commencement and supply you with all relevant login information to access your student portal.
We support our students in their dreams of a new career and we're proud of all their success.
- All Nationally Recognised Training Programs are subject to regular industry review and modification from time to time. The information included in this Course Outline is indicative of the final curriculum but may not necessarily contain all units necessary for completion of the qualification. Any changes, upgrades or expansions to the curriculum will be instigated in such a way that your studies are affected as little as possible.
- Please contact your Student Support Centre if you have any questions about the requirements to complete your course.
- You need to adhere to the due dates shown for each unit to ensure you complete your course within the appropriate timeframe. If you are having difficulty meeting the timeframes, please contact your Student Support Centre to discuss your options.
- A summary of the Employability Skills developed through this qualification can be downloaded from www.training.gov.au.